1 Books / subject Pediatrics
- Administrative Sciences
- Biochemistry, Medicine & Health
- Computer & Communication Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Life & Behavioural Sciences
- Rehabilitation & Assistive Technology
- Social Sciences: Economics/Policy/Management
- Townplanning & Architecture
- Transportation Sciences
The Journal of Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine (JPRM): An Interdisciplinary Approach is designed t…read more...
September 23, 2020 - Amsterdam, NL – Well over six million people globally have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, which has an enormous impact on the lives of patients and their families and incurring mounting costs for society. In this special supplement to the Journal of Parkinson's Disease experts review common and vexing issues affecting people with Parkinson's disease as well as emerging concerns such as the importance of personalized care management.