Life & Behavioural Sciences
124 Books / subject Life & Behavioural Sciences
- Administrative Sciences
- Biochemistry, Medicine & Health
- Computer & Communication Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Life & Behavioural Sciences
- Rehabilitation & Assistive Technology
- Social Sciences: Economics/Policy/Management
- Townplanning & Architecture
- Transportation Sciences
- Pub. date
- September 2018
- Hübner, U., Sax, U., Prokosch, H.-U., Breil, B., Binder, H., Zapf, A., Strahwald, B., Beißbarth, T., Grabe, N., Schöler, A.
- 253 of Studies in Health Technology and Informatics
- US$116 / €95 / £86
- ISBN print
- Health Information Technology, Medical Informatics, Public Health
The International Journal of Developmental Science is especially devoted to research from the fields…read more...
The biannual publication Journal of Resources, Energy and Development focuses on research and integr…read more...
August 27, 2014 - As part of the TARGET project funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research, researchers at Freie Universität Berlin conducted a systematic literature search of all the available studies dealing with school shootings. The aim of the analysis was to clarify which social dynamics in the social network of perpetrators can be observed in advance as playing an important role in school shootings. Up to now, researchers had assumed that bullying between peers and the social exclusion of the perpetrators were the most prominent factors in school shootings. This study shows, however, that in many cases conflicts with teachers seemed to be a decisive factor in the school shooting cases investigated.
October 1, 2012 - IOS Press is delighted to present the official inaugural issue of the International Journal of Developmental Science which includes a collection of short essay reviews about the merits of developmental science from some of the most renowned developmental scientist in the field.