In order to correctly process your claim(s), a number of requirements apply:
- IOS Press subscription number must be mentioned (this number starts with IOS#).
- Each claim should be submitted separately. Multiple claims on one form are not accepted; there should be only one IOS Press subscription order (this number starts with IOS#) per submitted claim.
- A clear, detailed description of your claim should be given (journal name, missing volume/issue number, lost or damaged in mail).
To reduce unnecessary costs and delays, please update your claim information as mentioned above and we will get back to you as soon as possible, but certainly within 3 working days.
Please take notice of our Journal Claims Policy and note the following when applying for lost or missing issues:
- Free replacement copies will only be sent if claims are made within 90 days of order date or date of publication, whichever is later.
- If you have not received an issue (for which you have made a payment), first check that it has been published on our website https://content.iospress.com/, and be aware that the online versions of issues are accessible 3 weeks prior to the print version.
- Claims for damaged copies are allowed within 90 days of the shipping date of the issue.
- Claims filed due to insufficient (or no) notice of change of address will not be honored.
All subscriptions are entered on a calendar-year basis, with a common expiration date of December 31st.
If your claim does not meet the requirements of the above mentioned, you can order a replacement copy for € 70,00/$85,00 each, including shipping and handling costs.