Selection of Statistics Papers Now Freely Available
A list of the best papers on statistics from the journal Physiotherapy Practice and Research has been compiled. Please enjoy this selection of openly-available articles:
- The P value, do you know what it means? – Gissane, C.
- Extracting meaning from research – using confidence intervals – Gissane, C.
- What kind of data do I have? – Gissane, C.
- P values in standard form – Gissane, C.
- Calculating P values and 95% confidence intervals from data presented – Gissane, C.
- Standard deviations and standard errors, what do they do? – Gissane, C.
- How many will I need for this study? – Gissane, C.
- Is the data normally distributed? – Gissane, C.
- The abstract: A ‘three-star’ opportunity – McVeigh, J.G. | Basford, J.R.
- The problem of too many hypothesis tests – Gissane, C.
- How to present your data I: Graphs – Runswick, O.R. | Gissane, C.
- How to present your data II: Tables – Gissane, C. | Runswick, O.R.