Eleven IOS Press journals selected for ESCI
October 29, 2015
IOS Press is delighted to announce that eleven of its journals will be included in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), a new index to be launched by Thomson Reuters in November 2015.
ESCI will extend the collection of publications in Web of Science, including high-quality, peer-reviewed publications of regional importance and in emerging scientific fields. Journals in ESCI are searchable, discoverable and citable; authors and researchers get real-time insight into a journal’s citation performance while the content is considered for inclusion in other Web of Science collections as well.
Among those is Journal Citation Reports, which includes the impact factor.
IOS Press journals to be included in ESCI are:
• Advances in Neuroimmune Biology
• Biomedical Spectroscopy and Imaging
• Intelligent Decision Technologies
• Intelligenza Artificiale
• International Journal of RF Technologies-Research and Applications
• Journal of Berry Research
• Journal of Computer Security
• Journal of Huntingtons Disease
• Journal of Integrated Design & Process Science
• Multiagent and Grid Systems