Integrating Innovations of Rock Mechanics

Proceedings of the 8th South American Congress on Rock Mechanics, 15–18 November 2015, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Share
Imprint
Millpress
Editors
Rocca, R.J., Flores, R.M., Sfriso, A.O.
Pub. date
November 2015
Pages
440
Binding
softcover
ISBN print
978-1-61499-604-0
ISBN online
978-1-61499-605-7
Subject
Engineering, Geosciences
 
This book contains a subject index
€135 / US$155 / £115 Excl. VAT
Order Integrating Innovations of Rock Mechanics ISBN @ €135.00
Order Ebook

In November 2015, Buenos Aires, Argentina became the location of several important events for geo-professionals, with the simultaneous holding of the 8th South American Congress on Rock Mechanics (SCRM), the 15th Pan-American Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (XV PCSMGE), and the 6th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials, as well as the 22nd Argentinean Congress of Geotechnical Engineering (CAMSIGXXII). This synergy brought together international experts, researchers, academics, professionals and geo-engineering companies in a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and discuss current and future practices in the areas of soil mechanics and rock mechanics, and their applications in civil, energy, environmental, and mining engineering.

This book presents the proceedings of the 8th South American Congress on Rock Mechanics (SCRM). Topics covered include rock mechanics, rock engineering, natural resources, mining, mechanics, geology and engineering.

Approximately 60% of the contributions are in English, and the remaining 40% of the contributions are in either Spanish or Portuguese.