Science & Technology Policy
48 Books / subject Science & Technology Policy
- Administrative Sciences
- Biochemistry, Medicine & Health
- Computer & Communication Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Life & Behavioural Sciences
- Rehabilitation & Assistive Technology
- Social Sciences: Economics/Policy/Management
- Townplanning & Architecture
- Transportation Sciences
- Pub. date
- December 2016
- Shahbazian, E., Rogova, G.
- 47 of NATO Science for Peace and Security Series - D: Information and Communication Security
- US$140 / €122 / £104
- ISBN print
- Computer Security, Science & Technology Policy, Security & Terrorism
New Avenues for Electronic Publishing in the Age of Infinite Collections and Citizen Science: Scale, Openness and Trustread more...
The Journal of Computer Security presents research and development results of lasting significance i…read more...