NeuroRehabilitation celebrates its 25th anniversary
Celebrating 25 years of NeuroRehabilitation: read the 25 Top Cited articles of the last 25 years for free:
- The impact of traumatic brain injuries: A global perspective – Hyder A.A., Wunderlich C.A., Puvanachandra P., Gururaj G., Kobusingye O.C.
- Gait and step training to reduce falls in Parkinson’s disease – Protas E.J., Mitchell K., Williams A., Qureshy H., Caroline K., Lai E.C.
- Understanding awareness deficits following brain injury – Toglia J., Kirk U.
- Sensorimotor training in virtual reality: A review – Adamovich S.V., Fluet G.G., Tunik E., Merians A.S.
- Executive dysfunction following traumatic brain injury: Neural substrates and treatment strategies – McDonald B.C., Flashman L.A., Saykin A.J.
- The relation between post concussion symptoms and neurocognitive performance in concussed athletes – Fazio V.C., Lovell M.R., Pardini J.E., Collins M.W.
- Bilateral arm training: Why and who benefits? – Waller S.M., Whitall J.
- The effects of a balance and strength training program on equilibrium in Parkinsonism: A preliminary study – Toole T., Hirsch M.A., Forkink A., Lehman D.A., Maitland C.G.
- The effects of random whole-body-vibration on motor symptoms in Parkinson’s disease – Haas C.T., Turbanski S., Kessler K., Schmidtbleicher D.
- Evaluation and treatment of postconcussive symptoms – McAllister T.W., Arciniegas D.
- Drug induced arousal from the permanent vegetative state – Clauss R., Nel W.
- Constraint-induced movement therapy for motor recovery after stroke – Morris D.M., Crago J.E., DeLuca S.C., Pidikiti R.D., Taub E.
- A comparison of functional and impairment-based robotic training in severe to moderate chronic stroke: A pilot study – Krebs H.I., Mernoff S., Fasoli S.E., Hughes R., Stein J., Hogan N.
- Contributions of functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) to sport concussion evaluation – Ptito A., Chen J.-K., Johnston K.M.
- Hypoxic-ischemic brain injury: Pathophysiology, neuropathology and mechanisms – Busl K.M., Greer D.M.
- Treadmill training with partial body weight support after stroke: A review – Hesse S.
- Long-term survival after traumatic brain injury: A population-based analysis – Brown A.W., Leibson C.L., Malec J.F., Perkins P.K., Diehl N.N., Larson D.R.
- The vegetative and minimally conscious states: Consensus-based criteria for establishing diagnosis and prognosis – Giacino J.T.
- Mortality following rehabilitation in the Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems of Care – Harrison-Felix C., Whiteneck G., DeVivo M., Hammond F.M., Jha A.
- Return to work after spinal cord injury: A review of recent research – Yasuda S., Wehman P., Targett P., Cifu D.X., West M.
- Developing a follow-up survey focused on participation of children and youth with acquired brain injuries after discharge from inpatient rehabilitation – Bedell G.M.
- The ICF: Applications of the WHO model of functioning, disability and health to brain injury rehabilitation – Bilbao A., Kennedy C., Chatterji S., Üstün B., Vásquez Barquero J.L., Barth J.T.
- Decline in function and life expectancy of older persons with cerebral palsy – Strauss D., Ojdana K., Shavelle R., Rosenbloom L.
- The association of sports and physical recreation with life satisfaction in a community sample of people with spinal cord injuries – Tasiemski T., Kennedy P., Gardner B.P., Taylor N.
- The validity of the GaitRite and the functional ambulation performance scoring system in the analysis of Parkinson gait – Nelson A.J., Zwick D., Brody S., Doran C., Pulver L., Rooz G., Sadownick M., Nelson R., Rothman J.
The following table is a ranking of most cited articles published in NeuroRehabiliation (ISSN 1053-8135) between 1992 and 2017, based on Scopus’ citation data (Copyright © 2017 Elsevier B.V. ).