The aim of the Journal of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine is to strengthen research and education of the neonatal community on the optimal physical, mental and social health and well-being of infants through high quality publications on neonatal-perinatal medicine and to provide examples of best practices in order to improve the quality, safety and effectiveness of infants’ healthcare worldwide. The vision for the journal is to be ‘The Reference Journal’ in the field of neonatology.
Examples of acceptable articles for the journal are:
- Clinical trials on infants at neonatal age
- Basic science research related to neonates
- Meta-analyses on best practices and outcomes
- Neuro-developmental and long-term outcomes of at-risk infants
- International practice improvements
- Evidence on current practices in neonatal care
Acceptable articles will be only those that relate to -and impact- current debates and practices in neonatal care.
Hany Z. Aly, MD, FAAP
H. Abdel-Hady, Mansoura, Egypt
Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
16 Apr 2012 - View our new pediatrics brochure here....