Indian Journal of Horticulture
The Indian Journal of Horticulture is the official publication of the Horticultural Society of India. It features original research in all branches of horticulture and other cognate sciences of sufficient relevance and primary interest to the horticulturists. The Horticulture Society of India was founded in January 1942. The aims and objectives of the Society are:
- To cultivate and promote research, education and development of horticulture and allied branches of science
- To recognize and support excellence achieved in scientific research and development in the field of horticulture by individual scientists, interdisciplinary teams, recognized institutions, learned societies and industry
- To promote contact and cooperation among R&D personnel working in different institutions and areas (including growers and industry)
To regularly bring out the Indian Journal of Horticulture and any other publication decided by the Society
- To disseminate knowledge on all horticultural crops and their different aspects by holding seminars, symposia, conferences, discussions etc. and publishing their proceedings
- To secure and manage funds and endowments for the promotion of horticulture in all its aspects
- To undertake other activities relevant to accomplish the above objectives.
International Advisory Board
Local Editorial Board
Web of Science: Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
Web of Science: Science Citation Index-Expanded (SciSearch®)
23 Jun 2016 - IOS Press has announced that its journal Impact Factors continue to increase, according to the 2015 Journal Citation Reports® (JCR) released by Thomson Reuters © 2016. ...