Vacancy: Marketing Coordinator Ios Press – Neuroscience & Cancer Research Portfolios
February 23, 2017
We are seeking candidates for our marketing department to fill a position as marketing coordinator for journals and books in the neuroscience and cancer research portfolios.
Marketing Coordinator, Ios Press
Neuroscience & Cancer Research Portfolios
Fulltime (36 hours)
You will be responsible for growing the visibility and discoverability of the titles, expanding networks of authors and users, supporting sales efforts to the librarian market, and strengthening the Ios Press brand in the subject areas of neurosciences and cancer research (~20 titles). You will collaborate with the journal and book managers, the editors(-in-chief) and authors as well as your marketing colleagues to develop and execute marketing plans. You will coordinate mailing campaigns, advertising programs, press releases, promotion at conferences, social media efforts and you will optimize and analyze these activities for current and new titles. Some international travel may be required.
We are looking for an analytical, proactive, energetic, and results-oriented individual comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
- University degree required
- At least five years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- Familiarity with and experience in neuroscience and cancer research marketing preferred
- Experienced in using Office, WordPress, Google Analytics
- Online marketing experience desired
- Eye for detail and budget conscious
- Good at planning and managing projects
- Experience in an international company desired
Conditions are in accordance with the Dutch collective agreements for books and journals publishing.
About Ios Press:
Ios Press is a medium-sized STM publishing house that publishes around 100 journals and approximately 70 books annually. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam, where staff work in an informal environment and collegial atmosphere.
Send a statement of your career goals and resume before the 10th of March to:
Astrid Engelen-Visser, Business Strategist